- You have multiple personalities, describe some of them.
The real life her is an only child and Granny’s apple of the eye. A stigma that brings with it a sense that somehow she is selfish, self-absorbed, less happy, socially inept, her head is in the clouds, bad at sharing, incapable of being teased, a narcissist and always a spoiled brat.
Fortunately, she grew up surrounded by plenty of her cousins and friends and turned out to be independent, adventurous and perhaps a little too fearless thrill seeker, young at heart but a major weeper mother of three.
Her alter ego is an attention seeking, hopeless romantic author who melts over a tattooed heroine with 6-pack abs. Underneath her rhino skin exterior lies layers of insecurities.A perpetual doubter of her own creation but extremely proud of her ‘babies’. Her alter ego is very extrovert and a social media junkie. And just like in real life she’s a coffee addict.
- Name one of your favorite things about someone in your family.
My children’s names!They are long like three names altogether. My eldest name is Lady Guineverre Eidelweiss.
- Tell us about a unique or quirky habit of yours.
No unique and quirky habit that I know of. Probably my husband could tell.
- If you were to create a slogan for your life, what would it be? (Example: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow, we all die.
Write your own destiny.
- What’s your fave book/series and author?
The universally loved HP Series of J.K Rowling
- What started your interest in writing?
I’ve been an avid reader and a member of the Wattpad community. I aspired to be like my favorite authors. It’s true that when you haven’t read the book you wanted to read, write it. That aspiration turned to a dream and now a reality.