★★★ BRITTNEY COON ★★★
Brittney Coon graduated Magna Cum Laude from Arizona State University with a Bachelor of Science in Communication and a minor in Film and Media Production. Brittney has always been creative and turned to writing to share the stories playing through her head. In her spare time she reads, watches Friends, attends rock concerts, and hangs out with her cats. She currently lives in Arizona. Here are the answers to 10 of my most interesting question!
- What’s your favorite love story? (movie or book)
This is hard to answer so I’m going to pick both a book and movie.
If I Stay by Gayle Forman and the movie Twister.
- You’ve just been hired to a promotions position at Kellog Co. What would you put in a new breakfast cereal box as a gimmick?
I’d put a mini book in there with a cliffhanger and you need to go to a website for the ending, but the website isn’t real. I’m mean, I know.
What’s your favorite line from any movie?
“I’d rather be his whore than your wife.” -Titanic
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
In books? Yes. In real life? No.
- Does Prince Charming exist?
I doubt it.
- List five adjectives to describe yourself.
Creative, hilarious, ambitious, rational, and reliable.
- If I wasn’t afraid I would… be more adventurous.
- Someday, I want… to move to Los Angeles and be a TV writer.
- If you could be a pair of jeans what style would you be? Why?
Bootcut jeans because they fit perfectly at the waist yet don’t try to squeeze your legs to death. They are the best.
- What are your pet peeves or interesting things about you that you dislike?
One pet peeve is people not washing their hands before eating and then thinking I’m weird for having to wash mine. Another pet peeve is when hanging out with someone and they are obsessed with their phone.
Social media links: